REFLECTION PART 1 REFLECTION PART 1

So weird yet oddly enjoyable.

e-card - valentines day e-card - valentines day

kinda cute. not overly sappy so i didn't gag. :D

Beaches and Shores Beaches and Shores

Just needs some sound. maybe a composition Fantasia style; music instead of words.

simple piece much enjoyed. :)

Pirate Cat With BrokenLeg Pirate Cat With BrokenLeg

such a cute game, but i cringed a little inside whenever the cat mewed when it hit something. I'm just glad you didn't give it a weepy face when that happens. ^^; the powering up to jump instead of leaping immediately was a little awkward to manage at first, but once you get a rhythm down it gets easier.

Junior vs. Senior Junior vs. Senior

A cute, lighthearted game.

Highway Jumper Highway Jumper

lolz

timing is apparently very important for this game. although simplistic, the entertainment value is wonderful. It's a lighthearted game so I didn't feel frustrated with my epic fails. The animation for the kills were awesome, found myself laughing every time.

Wind Waker - Laruto's Lament Wind Waker - Laruto's Lament

Can't stop listening!

God, I love this so much! I can never find any good latin songs(outside of Enya). apparently search engines don't differentiate between "latin" and "latino". Really love this type of song, so finding such a gem is beyond words! ^_^

VGSongbird responds:

Lol LOVE the Latin/Latino thought. Fantastic.
And I'm glad you liked the piece. Choral Music has been in my bones since I was very young, and I'm glad to know that there are other people out there who appreciate it.

Thanks for your support :D