Pirate Cat With BrokenLeg Pirate Cat With BrokenLeg

such a cute game, but i cringed a little inside whenever the cat mewed when it hit something. I'm just glad you didn't give it a weepy face when that happens. ^^; the powering up to jump instead of leaping immediately was a little awkward to manage at first, but once you get a rhythm down it gets easier.

Junior vs. Senior Junior vs. Senior

A cute, lighthearted game.

Highway Jumper Highway Jumper

lolz

timing is apparently very important for this game. although simplistic, the entertainment value is wonderful. It's a lighthearted game so I didn't feel frustrated with my epic fails. The animation for the kills were awesome, found myself laughing every time.

Hentai Sim Brothel Hentai Sim Brothel

love it

while I'm not big on sex games if their not yaoi, I've fallen in love with this game completely. I've been playing this game elsewhere, but I'm glad to see a place where it will be hosted without it disappearing. >:( and I was so clase to the end of the game to. now I have to start over. lol

I was really impressed with this game once I got used to how to play. I just hope I can get all my girls back the way I had them.

Crumble Crumble

fun little game

simple, yet still fun. after a point it does become rather tempting to spam the space bar, but that takes the fun away. I love the fact you used fruit and cookies instead of people of some other creatures. It added an interesting element that kept me from losing interest in the first ten seconds.

Swedish House jigsaw Swedish House jigsaw

neat little game

neat game, but maybe you could take it a step farther. like have multiple puzzles to go through with neat little facts about Sweden after a few. And some kind of reward after completing a certain number. it would certainly make the game more interesting.