REFLECTION PART 1 REFLECTION PART 1

So weird yet oddly enjoyable.

e-card - valentines day e-card - valentines day

kinda cute. not overly sappy so i didn't gag. :D

Beaches and Shores Beaches and Shores

Just needs some sound. maybe a composition Fantasia style; music instead of words.

simple piece much enjoyed. :)

oioiup oioiup

OMG, please stop

I think something like this maybe better off elsewhere. in any case you voice is overpowering the music; try softening your voice some and turn the volume on the music up a little bit. remember, eye contact is your friend; speak TO us. something made the sound lag when you started rapping. you might want to look into that. would like to see this again.

989 bytes 989 bytes

congrats, my eyes have warped in on themselves

A neat effect, but on its on, unimpressive. something like this would be better grouped together with a few others in a single flash.

bryce responds:

i was trying to get under 1kb

Cylindrical Adventures Cylindrical Adventures

amusing short

you really did a good job on this. Although the animation need some more anticipation as well as bounce and stretch it was still rather well done, albeit stiff. The blood spatters and the gooey blood when the fork picked the brain up were fantastic. much enjoyed.

Eligh's Dark Fable Eligh's Dark Fable

Loved it

A wonderful and ensnaring tale. Loved the page turning, though I riped a page out on accident. it put a whole new element that really up the flash, much better than a simple click and done sort of thing.

Lotions and Baskets Lotions and Baskets

trippy

I've never seen 'Silance of the lambs' as a whole, but this is a wonderful music piece to the few parts I've seen. very well done, it was much enjoyed. I hope to see more of you works.

The Ultimate Beeeeeep The Ultimate Beeeeeep

*curled up in a ball laughing*

It only took me only twice to get brave enough to watch it all the way through, lol. catchy tune, I about died when Optimus showed up. then I was scared/hopeful that Starscream would show up as Megatron's BDMS bitch(We all know he is). no real constructive criticism here, I couldn't find anything that made me cringe(animation/graphics wise). and Kudos for the NaruSasu/SasuNaru moment all the Yaoi fangirls applauded there. I'm too scared to watch the uncensored version for the moment, maybe later.

kinda curius, does Optimus' dick vibrate?

n00batr0n n00batr0n

heh

you certainly captured the essence of the simple flashes here on Newgrounds. the falcon punch at the end made me laugh a little. kudos for that particular joke.